Data Mining and Report Writing - Overview
- Does your business software produce reports that you'd like to import
into Excel for further analysis?
- Do you re-key report data into Excel?
your software produce long reports that you'd like to roll up
into intelligible output?
- Would it be useful to extract data
from reports and combine it with other data?
Monarch Pro software lets you do all this and more. Monarch
extracts data from:
- Reports printed to disk (e.g. txt files, prn files, ASCII
- Databases (e.g. SQL Server, Pervasive, Access)
- PDF files
And turns it into useful data tables, spreadsheets,
and reports complete with external lookups, calculations, filters, sorts,
Examples of useful Monarch models:
- On a report that runs ten, twenty, or hundreds of pages,
but has lots of data that doesn't interest you, extract
only what you want. Save trees! Go green! And save lots
of time flipping through pages of unnecessary data. This
is a very simple model which illustrates basic Monarch
- How valuable would it be to know what items were purchased
most frequently along with this week's coupon? And to know
who purchased those items? Use Monarch to do market
uses of this tool are endless. Call or e-mail Nancy Hawley to learn
about developing useful Monarch models and saving hours of time.
Use it in-house or contract with Nancy for development and execution.
Monarch is a product
of Datawatch Corporation.
N. Hawley Business Solutions
28 Duffy Road, Milton, Vermont 05468
2013, Nancy Hawley. All Rights Reserved.